Health Advocate is ready to help you choose a medical plan—and more!
Health Advocate is available 24/7 throughout the year to help you understand your medical options, find the right doctor, enroll in Medicare, help you deal with insurance claims and much more.
Health Advocate is available to all associates and their family members (even if they don’t live in the same household).Download PDF
Personal health advocate
Benefits-eligible Veradigm associates and their families have access to Health Advocate, the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance program. This service is provided at no cost to you and is available to you, your spouse/domestic partner, children, parents, and parents-in-law, regardless of whether you or they are currently covered by an Allscripts Medical plan.
When you call Health Advocate, you’ll be assigned a personal health advocate (PHA) who can help you:
- Find qualified in-network healthcare providers.
- Explore Medicare options.
- Make medical appointments and arrange for special treatments and tests.
- Negotiate medical claim and billing issues.
- Obtain approvals from your insurance plan.
- Answer questions about medical conditions, tests, treatments, and medications.